There’s nothing like a good game to bring a family together. Here is a list of kids’ indoor games that can suit you well when you wish to spend some family time!
1. Juice Pong
- Arrange ten (typically 18oz or 16oz) cups in a pyramid-like formation on each side of a table.
- Fill all 20 cups with some water. Put the remaining 2 cups aside, and fill them with the desired amount of juice.
- If you table isn’t long enough, you can ask the child to take a few steps away from the table in accordance with their age
- Give each child a coin.
- Explain to your child that they have to toss their coins, one at a time, aiming at any of the opponent’s cups
- Once a coin lands in a cup, the cup is taken away and the child has to drink the juice from the spare cup.
- The kid that successfully hits all of the opponent’s cups wins the game.
2. Sock Toss
Using some folded up socks and a bucket, you can enjoy a game of mini basketball right at home. You will only need as many pairs of socks you want and a bucket.
How to Play:
- Roll up the socks into little balls and tie them
- Place the bucket in one place and ask your child to move a few steps away from it
- You can then take turns to throw the sock balls into the bucket. Move further away from the bucket after each turn
These simple game can be a great family activity that both adults and kids will enjoy. Try them and share your experinece with at at social media @candiapark